About Krista Inochovsky: She is the founder of Expand Your Life Coaching. She does coaching programs with teens and parents on bringing out their very best self and having their very best life.
In this episode, Adam and Krista discuss:
- The effect of the pandemic on teen’s socializing
- Tools to use to help people with stress in the pandemic
- Mental health awareness in the family
- Encourage your children to find ways to fill their time that doesn’t involve screens, like going out in nature.
- Have a short meditation practice in the morning. Have a clear and positive picture of what you want your family or life to be. Be a good example to your kids by starting with yourself.
- Introduce meditation to your kids in a different way, something they will understand and enjoy
“The very first and most important thing for parents is to start with you every morning… get a positive image for yourself and your family, set your tone. Get in a good place before start leading the rest of the household.” — Krista Inochovsky
Connect with Krista Inochovsky:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.