About Dr. Sheri Elle Brown: With over 25 years of experience in Science, Psychology, and Spirituality, she helps empower women to take charge of their health and well-being to prevent dis-ease, restore balance, and manage stress using an integrative system to address imbalances, overwhelm, and trauma in the mind, soul, and body.
In this episode, Adam and Dr. Sheri Elle Brown discuss:
- Taking knowledge from many different places
- Gut health and the immune system
- What is mindfulness?
- It would be arrogant to assume that you know everything – think about the knowledge that the rest of the world knows, and explore the many ways to be healthy and stay healthy.
- Gut health is so important, 80% of the immune system lies in the gut.
- A “mindful” mindset means you are intentional and mindful of what you eat, what you do, and the decisions you make.
“Self-care, practicing mindfulness, eating right – self care is not optional, it’s a must-do. We really need to prioritize taking care of ourselves and our lives” — Dr. Sheri Elle Brown
Connect with Dr. Sheri Elle Brown:
Website: www.mindsoulbodybalance.com https://womenswellness.guru/
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.