About JoAnna Johnston: JoAnna Johnston is the creator of Simple Diet Solutions. Best known for simplifying diet and lifestyle change, she brings over 10 years experience using diet to heal various health conditions. She looks forward to helping you finally get the results you’re looking for.
In this episode, Adam and JoAnna Johnston discuss:
- Correcting diet misconceptions
- Stress, diet, and the immune system
- Minding what you eat
- Diet isn’t all about quantity. You must find the foods that are causing your specific symptoms and stop eating those specific things.
- When you’re eating things that are not proper foods, your body reacts negatively to these in a negative way – it is recognized as a threat to the body. This triggering process causes stress and other disorders.
- When it comes to building a healthy diet, it’s always worthwhile to ask for an expert’s advice. Either way, always research what you’re eating – be mindful of how it’s made, how the body receives it, and if your body is averse to that food.
“Fluids are not created equal and if there is one thing I could say… regardless of what you’re dealing with, don’t drink sugar.” — JoAnna Johnston
Connect with JoAnna Johnston:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine