About Fleet Maull: is an author, meditation teacher, management consultant, trainer and executive coach who facilitates deep transformation for individuals and organizations through his philosophy and program of Radical Responsibility©. He is a tireless, dedicated peacemaker and servant leader working for positive social transformation and a more just and sustainable global society.
In this episode, Adam and Fleet Maull discuss:
- Getting yourself unstuck from the Drama Triangle
- Setting clear boundaries
- Using breath work and meditation
- Recognizing that your stuck in a drama triangle could help unstuck yourself from it. Being stuck in the role of prosecutor, rescuer, or victim is determined by your mindset.
- Know when to say yes and when to say no. Take saying yes or no to yourself as an example. If you say can’t say no to yourself, you’re not gonna accomplish much, but if you don’t say yes to yourself, you won’t have any joy in life. Knowing when to say yes and when to say no is the key to building healthy boundaries.
- Taking a breath allows us to have a moment of recognition when we’re faced with challenging situations. It allows us to recognize our options, not simply fall into an automatic reaction.
“We need to balance out all the negativity we’re exposed to with positive things. Our brain has a negativity balance… so savor the good ones when things are going good, when we have positive experiences, hold on to it” — Fleet Maull
Connect with Fleet Maull:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Leave a Comment