In this episode, Adam discussed:
- What is a “beginner’s mind” and how to cultivate one and apply it in your own life
- Starting from a place of no judgement, how to see things from a beginner’s mind
- Choosing to become stress-free
- Learning takes humility, eagerness, and a lack of preconceptions.
- Practicing meditation with a beginner’s mind will allow you to enjoy it.
- The ability to learn as human beings is a gift and it’s your choice to harness that gift to teach yourself to be free from stress.
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Show notes by Podcastologist Justine Talla.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Holistic Mojo with Sahara Leigh
EPISODE SUMMARY About Sahara Leigh: Sahara Leigh is an Author, Shaman, and...
Making Meditation Easy with Wendy Patterson
EPISODE NOTES About Wendy Patterson: Wendy is a Professional and Life...
Anxious to Awesome with Mira Binzen
EPISODE NOTES About Mira Binzen: Mira is the Co-Founder and Director of...
Leave a Comment