In this episode, Adam discussed:
- What is a “beginner’s mind” and how to cultivate one and apply it in your own life
- Starting from a place of no judgement, how to see things from a beginner’s mind
- Choosing to become stress-free
- Learning takes humility, eagerness, and a lack of preconceptions.
- Practicing meditation with a beginner’s mind will allow you to enjoy it.
- The ability to learn as human beings is a gift and it’s your choice to harness that gift to teach yourself to be free from stress.
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Show notes by Podcastologist Justine Talla.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.