In this episode, Adam discusses:
- Getting exposed to the stresses of the Pandemic.
- Thinking about what’s next.
- The advantages of people who know how to meditate.
- Practicing Mindfulness and Meditation
- Most people don’t really have a good way to address their stress. A lot of people are coming out of the pandemic a lot worse off than when it started.
- People need meditation now more than ever.
- Stress will not go away even when the pandemic is over.
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Show notes by Podcastologist Justine Talla.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Holistic Mojo with Sahara Leigh
EPISODE SUMMARY About Sahara Leigh: Sahara Leigh is an Author, Shaman, and...
Making Meditation Easy with Wendy Patterson
EPISODE NOTES About Wendy Patterson: Wendy is a Professional and Life...
Anxious to Awesome with Mira Binzen
EPISODE NOTES About Mira Binzen: Mira is the Co-Founder and Director of...
Leave a Comment