In this episode, Adam discuss:
- Getting started with meditation
- Places where you can meditate
- How long and how often you should meditate
- Avoiding falling asleep while meditating
- When starting something, focus first on taking the first step – or in the case of meditation, the first sit. Do it first thing in the morning and let go of any expectations.
- You can actually meditate anywhere as long as you’re comfortable.
- It doesn’t matter how many minutes you can meditate, what matters is that you start. You can take 5-10 minutes first, if it’s not doable, do less.
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Show notes by Podcastologist Justine Talla.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.