About Charlene Jones: She healed herself from severe PTSD. One of the meditation practices she used to strengthen and support her wholeness is Visualization Meditation.
In this episode, Adam and Charlene discuss:
- The power of visualization
- Tibetan mental technology
- Healing through meditation and visualization
- When you visualize strongly enough, you can receive a lot of information – whether inward, outward, within the world or even beyond the present.
- Create a calm figure, visualize them in your mind, and meditate on that image and feeling of calm.
- You can will yourself to feel what you want to feel and experience what you want to experience. You can heal yourself through visualization and meditation – which could be done in writing.
“The conscious mind can line up to what it is we’re wanting – absolutely. Our conscious minds can help us pivot from one thing to another, but there is a need to let go of those negative toxins that have accumulated in the body” — Charlene Jones
Connect with Charlene Jones:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine