About Megan Nolan: As a personal trainer and yoga instructor with over 14 years of experience, she has worked with hundreds of clients and students who experience the aches, pains, and challenges of having to spend long hours at a desk. She is an entrepreneur and writer, and so she also spends a lot of time working on her computer – this causes tension in her neck, pain in her upper back, and brain fog, which she alleviates through frequent Yoga Breaks and awareness of proper posture.
In this episode, Adam and Megan Nolan discuss:
- The power of Neurohacking and visualization
- Benefits of proper breath-work and good posture
- Creating a mindful morning routine
- Your mind is a powerful tool, and the power of visualization has a lot of scientific backing. Being able to visualize what you want contributes a lot to making that reality.
- If you don’t breathe properly, you will tend to default into less than optimal or even harmful breathing patterns. Learn and practice different breath-work techniques, and be mindful of and apply proper posture.
- Create an intentional morning routine that incorporates yoga and visualization to embody that vision of you that you want to make of yourself.
“Neurohacking is… jumping ahead and allowing your brain to experience something as though it’s happening now in your mind and it creates neural pathways in your mind… and bring that reality into fruition…” — Megan Nolan
Connect with Megan Nolan:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine