About Dr. John Bartemus: Dr. John Bartemus is a Chiropractic Physician who strives to meet the standard for health care that Thomas Edison set over a century ago. Now more than ever, our society needs holistic doctors who are devoted to finding the unique cause of each individual person’s issues and correcting it in a natural, drug-free way.
Time and research have shown that more drugs do not equal more health. Our nation is suffering from a burden of chronic disease that is not the result of a deficiency of pharmaceuticals. It is the result of a lack of knowledge as to what our bodies require to be healthy. Our society is built on a magic bullet paradigm, this will never lead to health. Disease did not happen overnight, neither will health.
If you are looking for an objective, evidence-based, holistic integrative health doctor to help you determine the cause of your dysfunction(s) and remove them, Dr. John Bartemus is here to help you.
In this episode, Adam and Dr. John discuss:
- Why “The Autoimmune Answer” was written and why you should read it
- Medical protocol, conventional prescription and seeing the whole person
- Scientific effect of chronic stress in your physical health
- The hope for patients is that they can be able to transform their condition with their choice and the responsibility of doctors is to help people in more areas and with more varying techniques. Doctors are not just a medicine vending machines.
- There’s a time and place for conventional medicine, it’s useful for acute conditions. But once your life is saved, you need to do something else. Medicines don’t create health, but it saves what it could.
- Stress is a primordial reflex that, as primitive people, saved us from many dangerous situations. But these days, it can be very damaging to our health when chronic and it can impair our ability to make sound decisions in the moment.
“I want people to know there’s hope… many of the things they’re doing are impacting them either positively or negatively. So if we could get them to do more of the positive things and less of the negative things we can really change their lives.” — Dr. John Bartemus
Connect with Dr. John Bartemus:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Show notes by Podcastologist Justine Talla.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.