About Carolina Fiel: Carolina “Carol” Fiel is a Portuguese writer and motivational speaker. She has a coaching program and a mini course on how to reclaim our health that encourages people to get back to basics and shows how people can make their own choices and empowers them with that knowledge. And she goes into greater detail about how we can incorporate movement, deal with stress, and discuss the diet mentality that we were all taught when growing up.
In this episode, Adam and Carolina discuss:
- Food and nutrition
- Stress management is key.
- The importance of movement in our body
- Sleep and relationships
- Try to reduce your meat consumption or simply be mindful of the meat you purchase and then replace it with plant-based foods. A well-balanced diet, particularly one that is plant-based, is the key to overall health and happiness.
- Meditation is one of the most effective tools for stress management. Just a few minutes of mindful meditation can make a significant difference in your overall well-being.
- Just because you eat healthy foods and meditate does not guarantee that you will improve your immunity and reduce your stress. Exercise, or simply a variety of simple movements in the morning or at your most convenient time of day, as long as you’re having fun, is the key to a strong and healthy body.
- You can sleep better when you have good relationships with the people around you. Maintaining or improving relationships will make you feel more supported and give you the energy you need to live a happy and fulfilled life.
“You cannot tackle these pillars just separately. You need to have them as a whole. And like that, you will have a sustainable healthy lifestyle.” — Carolina Fiel
Connect with Carolina Fiel:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine