About Charlotte Caunter: Charlotte Caunter is a Holistic Burnout Coach for Moms & the Founder of Health SHEro. She helps women who are feeling burnt out and struggling to get through their day to feeling energized, happier, and more successful at home and at work. Charlotte is the creator of #FedUpToFiredUp, an online course that helps moms who are fed up, learn to manage their stress so they can get fired up about their life and raise healthy kids.
In this episode, Adam and Charlotte discuss:
- Taking a holistic approach to chronic illness
- Practicing self-care through healing diet
- Becoming your own health hero
- The five steps in raising happy and healthy kids
- Try to take a holistic approach to chronic illnesses. Just making a few changes to your diet and lifestyle can not only free you from disease, but also result in deeper healing.
- Keep yourself at the top of your priority list. Sometimes, self-care simply involves eating foods that our bodies are able to absorb in order to get the nutrients we need.
- Once you have those tools and steps in place, and you become your own health hero or take control of your own health, you could also inspire your loved ones to do the same for themselves.
- Focus on what makes you feel good – a healthier and happier you will naturally inspire your children to be healthier, happier, and embrace their natural gifts as well.
“The magic of becoming your own health advocate is when you focus on your own health, your own happiness, and your own sense of peace. No matter what’s going on around you, you’re going to naturally start rubbing off on your loved ones as well.” — Charlotte Caunter
Connect with Charlotte Caunter: