About Matthew Ferry: Matthew Ferry’s promise is simple: Quiet your mind so you can create an epic life, that is filled with Enlightened Prosperity. His down to earth approach empowers you to rise above the unwanted chatter and negativity of the mind. Matthew says, “When your mind is quiet, you feel profound peace and your life becomes extraordinary. No ashram required.”
In this episode, Adam and Matthew discuss:
- Being aware of drunk monkey
- The power of focused breathing
- Taking an opinion diet
- The first step towards having a quiet mind is to be aware of the drunk monkey, the mouthpiece of your survival mind.
- Any kind of focused breathing will knock you into a better state and bring awareness to where you are in the moment.
- Take an opinion diet, spend less time commenting/complaining on world affairs and politics and spend more time training yourself to accept people, situations and even yourself.
“Awareness makes you flexible. Flexibility reveals new options and options give you power. “ — Matthew Ferry
Check out the 23 Daily Practices by clicking on this link: https://matthewferry.com/23-daily-practices
Connect with Matthew Ferry:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Leave a Comment