About Jeni Raitsin: She is a Tel Aviv based former-architect turned entrepreneur, speaker, and coach. Jeni is an introvert, a positive mindset enthusiast and is obsessed with all things personal development.
In this episode, Adam and Jeni Raitsin discuss:
- Modern mindfulness and how it can increase productivity
- Managing our inner critic and tapping into our inner sage
- The big lies of hustle culture
- Modern mindfulness is giving yourself a pause and putting your attention back into the present even while you’re doing something like washing the dishes or walking around.
- Tap into your inner sage to silence the inner critic. Cultivate empathy and joy in your life.
- Life is a marathon, not a race. Don’t grind yourself into exhaustion and into an early death – take meaningful breaks, be mindful of your energy throughout the day, go from grind to groove.
“When we are in a calm state, when we’re focused, when we’re joyful, we’re able to perform more at our best.” — Jeni Raitsin
Connect with Jeni Raitsin:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Show notes by Podcastologist: Justine Talla.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.