About Joanna Gusiew: She is a Mindful Kids Parenting Coach, she helps parents tune in with their inner selves to reduce tantrums/conflicts, and increase patience, understanding and compassion, without having to go through an ocean of books looking for the right parenting advice.
In this episode, Adam and Joanna discuss:
- Why parents must support children in mindfulness
- What mindful parenting means
- Teaching children to be mindful
- Children have a natural tendency to be present in the moment, but they need a parent’s guidance to continue developing a mindful approach to life.
- Mindful parenting means always being present with your children always – whether they do good or bad. Often, we are only fully engaged with our kids when they do something wrong – this will lead to negative development in the children.
- Be creative with how you teach your children how to apply mindfulness in various aspects in their life. Use storytelling, games, and other entertaining ways to teach. Make it fun and they’ll learn easier.
“It’s very important that parents learn what it means to be mindful – so they can support the continuous development of mindfulness in their children.” — Joanna Gusiew
Apply for Joanna Gusiew’s Masterminds Class by clicking here: https://jgusiew.mastermind.com/masterminds/29044
Connect with Joanna Gusiew:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine