About Sabrina Magnan: She is a holistic health coach, habit change nerd & your new best friend. She helps women make peace with food, break free from dieting and rediscover a way of eating that is relaxed, peaceful and optimal for sustainable health.
In this episode, Adam and Sabrina discuss:
- Finding a sustainable diet
- Reconnecting with your body
- Stop thinking about what you shouldn’t do
- There’s about a hundred ways to diet, but most of it won’t work on you. You have to find what necessary lifestyle changes are applicable for your own context. The best diet is the diet that works for you.
- The key is to reconnect with your body because it knows best. Empty yourself of everything you’ve learned from all your research on diet and on what everybody talks about, listen to your body because it knows what it needs.
- It’s time to stop thinking about what foods you “should avoid” because you’ll end up thinking more about those foods more and the tendency/probability to eat them and feel guilty afterwards would increase.
“The biggest mistake that people make is that they focus on what to eat and what to do – instead of how to eat.” — Sabrina Magnan
Join the 7-Day Mindful Eating Challenge for FREE by clicking on this link: https://sabrinamagnan.com/mnm
Connect with Sabrina Magnan:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Leave a Comment