About Cheryl Meyer: She is a speaker, podcaster, author, publisher and coach. After experiencing pain that no one could understand, Cheryl began her journey of discovery towards healing and found that the secret to her healing would be controlling her stress. Since then, she has learned to control her stress and has written many books about her learnings, one of them being “Stress: Two Minute Exercises to Break Up The Day, A Deskbook Guide”.
In this episode, Adam and Cheryl discuss:
- Healing through stress management
- The difference between stress and chronic or “toxic stress”
- How you can release stress through simple exercises
- Releasing stress is as easy as jiggling for two minutes to get your blood circulating.
- Breathing exercises are essential in releasing stress.
- The different rhythms of breathing have different positive effects in your body.
“If I’m in a state where I’m anxious, I will breathe in light and breathe out dark – I will breathe in joy and breathe out frustration.” — Cheryl Meyer
Get Cheryl’s Book, “Stress: Two Minute Exercises to Break Up The Day, A Deskbook Guide” by clicking here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1734385936/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i4
Connect with Cherly Meyer
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Show notes by Podcastologist Justine Talla.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.