About Dr. Robyn Tiger: She is a trauma informed self-care doctor. She also does life coaching, yoga therapy and meditation.
In this episode, Adam and Dr. Robyn discuss:
- What’s wrong about the chemical approach to stress?
- Discovering meditation, yoga, and other holistic approaches
- Tips on how people can address their stress with meditation
- Medicine can temporarily reduce stress symptoms but they tend to be adverse to your health in the long run. Learning to manage stress in other ways is necessary for a healthier life.
- Medication is important for recovering from serious diseases, but meditation is so much more effective when the problem is chronic stress.
- Meditation helps with chronic pain, chronic stress and sleep.
- You have the ability to release your stress. Learn to work with your breath, live in your thinking mind – draw your attention to your senses, and get sleep that’s enough for you.
“This type of meditation is a tier 1 treatment for chronic pain. Basically, equivalent to taking pain medications.” — Dr. Robyn Tiger
Get 50% off Dr Robyn’s 6 Self‐Care Shop programs:
Use code: MNMPODCASTHALFOFF
Connect with Dr. Robyn Tiger:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Show notes by Podcastologist Justine Talla.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.