About Orest G Komarnyckyj: Orest is a 68-year-old podcaster, blogger, internet marketer, stand-up comedian and former periodontal regenerative surgeon that lives, in his newfound home, Las Vegas, NV, with his wife. They are empty-nesters with two professionally employed daughters.
In this episode, Adam and Orest discuss:
- Starting your day with meditation and journaling
- How similar working out is to meditation
- A practical way of doing meditation
- Meditation will allow you to reframe the day in a way where you can be productive.
- Perfection of technique and form is less important than the commitment to do meditation daily.
- Pick something that you can work with. You don’t need to do any spiritual practices while meditating – you can take a seat, breathe and relax.
“The only bad meditation is no meditation.” — Orest G Komarnyckyj
Connect with Orest G Komarnyckyj:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Show notes by Podcastologist Justine Talla.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Leave a Comment