About Suzi Vine: She is a stress-resolution coach, with coaching and programs designed to help high-achievers leverage the power of a positive mindset for more success in business and life. Suzi is also the host of The Happified Podcast, featuring experts in healthy living and lifestyle, sharing insights to help her audience enjoy life with less stress and more flow.
In this episode, Adam and Suzi discuss:
- Coping with transition and stress during the pandemic
- Ageing better than others
- Stress and isolation
- Tools for dealing with stress
- Decide if you want to age better than others and dedicate time to doing little things to remain healthy in the future.
- Committing to better health doesn’t have to be such a drastic shift. Making small changes compounds into big differences in the future and it being small changes makes it easier and more sustainable.
- When we get stressed out, we tend to isolate ourselves. We withdraw from people when we need a community to keep us up.
“We can literally, with a little bit of effort, start training our brain to be more positive… science and research is starting to bring the evidence why it’s worth the effort” — Suzi Vine
Connect with Suzi Vine:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Show notes by Podcastologist Justine Talla.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.