About Elaine Gibson: In 2008, she successfully beat Stage IV cancer without traditional protocols, and since then has shared her secrets for recovery, rejuvenation and reinvention with thousands of men and women around the world. Cited one of the world’s top ten natural cancer survivors by Extreme Health Radio (ranked #4) she is a walking example of positivity, radiance and healing who has turned her near-tragedy into triumph for the benefit of mankind.
During her journey back to health, Elaine lost 28 pounds and dropped 5 dress sizes. Not only that, but she came out the other side looking and feeling better than she did before her diagnosis!
Today, Elaine is a published author, sought-after motivational speaker, workshop facilitator, private health coach, and creator of the Extraordinary Living Made Easy system.
Elaine’s passions are family, green juice, connecting with other passionate extraordinary women, and making a difference in an unhealthy world where getting healthy doesn’t have to be difficult.
In this episode, Adam and Elaine discuss:
- Surviving cancer without chemicals
- A journey to discover health
- Harnessing the healing power of nature
- See the whole picture and reverse-engineer. Look at how healthy people live, and align your habits to theirs.
- Oxygen and alkaline have existed since Adam and Eve supposedly, and there are signs today that point out how important these are in introducing healing to our body.
- You can’t meditate and eat crap. You need to commit fully to health if you will commit at all.
“We are designed to thrive on nature.” — Elaine Gibson
Connect with Elaine Gibson:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Show notes by Podcastologist Justine Talla.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.