About Mallorie Williams: Mallorie Williams coaches women with hypoglycemia on how to balance their blood sugar. After overcoming a three-year battle with hypoglycemia herself, and witnessing other women go through the same thing, she was inspired to become certified as an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. She believes that when given the right tools, the body can accomplish AMAZING things. She currently lives in the foothills of the Smoky Mountains in Knoxville, Tennessee.
In this episode, Adam and Mallorie discuss:
- Practicing mindfulness in eating
- What is greenwashing?
- Gluten’s effect on our body
- Everybody’s body chemistry is different, what works for some may not work for others.
- Pay attention to how food makes you feel, not just what’s on the label. Be wary of greenwashing where food is marketed as healthy.
- Because of years of hybridization of wheat, gluten has become difficult to digest for many people.
“You read that label… you just eat it, you think it’s good for you, and then you move on. It’s taking that mindfulness component out of ‘if I eat this, how do I really feel?’” — Mallorie Williams
Connect with Mallorie Williams:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine