About Gina Newton: Gina is a spiritual and holistic lifestyle coach, a Reiki Master, and is the owner of Holistic Healing with Gina Marie. She is also very focused on strength and core restoration, and is passionate about postpartum health for women.
She founded her company to help women in shifting their energy through what they ate and how they moved their bodies. She helps her clients understand their personal patterns and how they may be linked to unhealed inner wounds from the past.
In this episode, Adam and Gina discuss:
- Loving yourself
- Releasing your stress and trauma
- Become your own observer
- Letting go of people who trigger you
- Loving yourself begins with how you eat and move on a daily basis. Nourish yourself with nutritious foods, movement, and sacred silence.
- It is essential to get stress and trauma out of our bodies. Stress and trauma that are not released take up space in the body and can cause pain or other illnesses.
- Paying attention to your feelings in your body, whether alone or with someone else, will help you learn a lot about yourself and the things that trigger you.
- There’s nothing wrong with cutting ties with people, even family members, who give you stress or are no longer serving you. Your feelings are valid, and you deserve peace of mind.
“We can sort of nourish or care for ourselves physically but if we’re not nurturing and nourishing our spirit and our mindset, we can actually be very unwell.” — Gina Newton
Connect with Gina Newton:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Leave a Comment