Haley Weber: Talk with a teacher PART 2
MAY 19TH, 2021 | 11:03 | E19
About Haley Weber: She is a public school teacher who specializes in special education and is a mother to two kids, Andrew and Daniel; she lives with her husband, Adam Weber.
In this episode, Adam and Haley discuss:
- How schools look like right now that kids are back to school full-time
- The stress and anxiety level kids are facing in the pandemic
- Status of continuing sports for some schools
- The current set-up these days are not easy nor perfect, but there are some really good improvements that put us closer to “normal”
- Students were able to learn a lot more quickly while physically in the classroom, there were a lot more struggles with kids who chose to learn remotely
- There are still a lot of instability going on, and though things are going in the right direction it’s important to take care of both yours and your kids’ mental health
“I’m feeling optimistic, I don’t think it’s going to be easy but it’s definitely a step in the right direction” — Haley Weber
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Holistic Mojo with Sahara Leigh
EPISODE SUMMARY About Sahara Leigh: Sahara Leigh is an Author, Shaman, and...
Making Meditation Easy with Wendy Patterson
EPISODE NOTES About Wendy Patterson: Wendy is a Professional and Life...
Anxious to Awesome with Mira Binzen
EPISODE NOTES About Mira Binzen: Mira is the Co-Founder and Director of...
Leave a Comment