About Elizabeth Kipp: Elizabeth Kipp is a Chronic Pain Management Expert, Addiction Recovery Coach, Ancestral Clearing Practitioner, Yoga Teacher, and best-selling author who is in long-term recovery from chronic pain and concurrent addiction.
She specializes in helping people heal from chronic pain and offers workshops and individual sessions around the world to help them release the grip of chronic pain and addiction.
In this episode, Adam and Elizabeth discuss:
- The capability of chronic pain to change the brain
- Getting rid of chronic pain
- Hacking the nervous system
- Ancestral clearing
- Chronic pain changes the brain. It changes the way the brain perceives the signals coming. Negative mindset gets in the process once there is a presence of chronic pain. The solution to cure such is through meditation and ancestral clearing.
- Trying to get rid of chronic pain will only make it worse. Pain is a natural part of the healing process, and your body hurts as it heals. Simply accept it.
- Breathing exercises have the potential to hack the nervous system. This eliminates both the stress and the chronic pain.
- Ancestral clearing is releasing the burden of past unhealthy patterns in your life ancestral trauma that can influence your life in negative ways.
“Wellness is not just getting rid of chronic pain, but also the mindset that develops around chronic pain, how you address it, how you work with it.” — Elizabeth Kipp
Connect with Elizabeth Kipp:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine