About Holly Wade: She believes that creating health is truly a connection of Mind, Body, and Spirit and that when one takes time to understand the language of their body, they’ll find the answer. Holly helps women understand, know, and trust their body’s wisdom.
In this episode, Adam and Holly discuss:
- When your body sends signals
- A bigger virus than covid
- Connecting with nature
- Your body is trying to communicate with you, sending you signals of what is good for you and what is not. We need to pause and listen to what it is telling us so that we can live healthier and happier lives.
- The mental health crisis caused by the pandemic is becoming a bigger virus than COVID itself. Isolation and anxiety hurt people’s health and their happiness. Humans are built for connection and with that restricted, many are lost.
- We are designed to be connected with nature. If you want to calm your nervous system, strengthen your ability to withstand stress and anxiety, and just generally want to have a good time, connect with nature.
“Getting to focus on rebuilding me, I’ve been able to make a comeback and thriving and feeling really really good. “ — Holly Wade
Connect with Holly Wade:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Leave a Comment