In this episode, Adam discusses:
- A simple meditation exercise that you can do whether you’re at home or at work.
- How to quiet your mind when meditating
- How anyone could use meditation to quiet their mind in a busy world.
- You can meditate anywhere and anytime.
- Meditation is not supposed to be difficult, it’s supposed to help you reduce your stress.
- Address your stress in today’s frantic world with meditation and not medicine.
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Show notes by Podcastologist Justine Talla.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Holistic Mojo with Sahara Leigh
EPISODE SUMMARY About Sahara Leigh: Sahara Leigh is an Author, Shaman, and...
Making Meditation Easy with Wendy Patterson
EPISODE NOTES About Wendy Patterson: Wendy is a Professional and Life...
Anxious to Awesome with Mira Binzen
EPISODE NOTES About Mira Binzen: Mira is the Co-Founder and Director of...
Leave a Comment