About Danielle Sunberg: She is a former attorney turned wellness entrepreneur, founder of AMMA Healing, a hemp-based health and wellness brand. She is also certified Reiki Master and a transformational coach.
In this episode, Adam and Danielle discuss:
- Living how you were meant to live
- How meditation works
- Advice for corporate warriors
- The negative feelings you get about life are often warning signs for you to pay attention right now and evaluate if you’re living the life you were meant to live.
- When we are stressed, we’re trapped in a whirlwind of thoughts – but when we’re able to detach ourselves from that storm, that’s when breakthroughs and “Aha” moments come.
- The best thing you can do for yourself is to slow down. Hustle-culture programmed us to always be doing something, always be moving – but sometimes the best way to move forward is by being still.
“What we’ve learned with the pandemic is that what we think is known, solid, stable – what we think we can depend on in life isn’t. Life can throw us curveballs in any moment and we have to be able to navigate through them. Real stability, clarity, confidence, security has to come within ourselves.” — Danielle Sunberg
Connect with Danielle Sunberg:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine