About Kellan Fluckiger: Kellan is a motivational speaker and business coach – a master at high achievement. He has written five books on meditation and provides coaching and support for creatives and entrepreneurs on their journey through the struggles through their creative process.
Kellan has overcome decades of depression, addictions, life-threatening disease, and a near-death experience, and has become the ultimate catalyst to help determined people melt barriers, move mountains, and summon superpowers to achieve their genuine dreams. His excellent technique as a coach and keynote speaker helps people go through old experiences, modify attitudes, and create a life context to achieve even seemingly unattainable goals.
In this episode, Adam and Kellan discuss:
- What meditation has done for Kellan
- What is meditation?
- The three principles of meditation
- Beginner’s guide to meditation
- Meditating has saved Kellan from orthopaedic surgery, allowed him to deal with decades of depression, and cultivate a connection with the Divine.
- Meditation is simply a practice. It is a physical, mental, and energetic or spiritual practice that allows you to do something that you don’t do otherwise.
- There are different styles of meditation in Kellan’s book, but they are all aimed at the three core principles. This includes slow down enough to be where you are, be still enough to notice what is there, and trust that what comes to you is truth.
- Start with five minutes, make it fun. You can’t do it wrong, just relax and put your thoughts up in the clouds and just watch them drift by just five minutes.
“We don’t meditate to get good at meditation, we meditate to get good at life”. – Kellan Fluckiger
Connect with Kellan Fluckiger:
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine