About Lisa & Brad Stearns: Brad and Lisa are both motivational coaches, teachers and authors in the area of personal growth, wellness and mindfulness. Their podcast and FB group Mindful Living Today inspire people to live more purposeful lives one moment at a time.
In this episode, Adam, Lisa & Brad Stearns discuss:
- Taking a step back from life
- Using meditation and mindfulness to transform your lifestyle
- Breaking free from the mentality of “sleep when I’m dead”.
- The benefits of meditation could be between having a less stressful living situation and a totally transformed life
- We have a cultural mindset that if someone’s not working 60 hours a week, they’re not successful. This mindset forces us to lead stressful, restless lives.
- Consider the long-term effects of the decisions you make on your health and well-being.
“Mindfulness is all about taking yourself out of autopilot, out of those automatic reactions and having choice on how you want to react.” — Brad Stearns
Connect with Lisa and Brad Stearns:
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brad-stearns-b3125329/ | https://www.linkedin.com/in/lisastearnsmindfulcouple/
Connect With Adam Weber:
Book: Meditation Not Medicine
Show notes by Podcastologist Justine Talla.
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.
Leave a Comment